As Europe’s leading supplier of lubricants and fluids to the chemical processing industry, TotalEnergies delivers products of the highest quality, while complying with all relevant environmental, hygiene and health and safety regulations. With over 40 years of experience in the industry, we understand your needs. We have built up a wide range of endorsements from major OEMs, and can provide technical support tailored to your exact requirements.
With a broad range of products, TotalEnergies can be your one stop shop for chemical-related applications. We offer products for homopolymer and co-polymer processes such as LDPE, EVA and EDA. With products including TotalEnergies Orites, Finavestan, Cirkan RP and Dacnis we provide a complete range of lubricants for high pressure ethylene compressors.
With TotalEnergies lubricants, you can avoid the high cost of shutdowns, extend the working life of your equipment and reduce maintenance costs. Our products are designed for durability, even in the harshest operating conditions, where temperatures and pressures are high, and flammable, toxic and corrosive compounds are in use.
High-pressure ethylene compressors
- Presilia – For centrifugal and axial compressors.
- Carter – Gearbox and extruder lubricant.
- Seriola and Jarytherm – Heat transfer fluids.
- Altis SH and EM – Greases for electric motor and fan bearings.
- Nevastane – NSF-H1 lubricants for incidental food contact.
- Finavestan – Medicinal white oil for polymer processing.
- Orites TN – Amonia synthesis compressor lubricant.
- Lunaria NH and SH – Lubricant for refrigerating compressor.
- Preslia GT – For turbine and centrifugal compressors.
- Dacnis and Nevastane SH – Lubricant for screw and piston compressors.
- Copal OGL – Grease for turning tubes.
- Flender Graffenstaden
- Burkhardt Compression
- General Electric
- Air Liquide
- Lyondell Basell
- Reliance Industries Ltd
Total Lubricants has supplied to us for about 15 years, delivering lubricants to our plants. Over the years we have built excellent commercial relations and have always been satisfied with the quality of the products and services provided by Total. We recommend you do business with Total Lubricants.
We’ve used Total lubricants at our Stara Sagora plant in Bulgaria since 2013. The plant produces liquid oxygen, nitrogen and argon, and we have successfully replaced with Total Preslia 46 for our 2.4MW Cameron compressor and 0.7MW Cryostar turbine. Total is now a key supplier of our customer, and we are fully satisfied with the complete range of products and services Total has implemented. They have helped us optimise draining intervals by providing support with oil monitoring. Total manages regular lubricant supply with satisfactory lead-time and delivery conditions that are compliant with our expectation, especially in terms of security. Total products have demonstrated their efficiency for the lubrication of our equipment.