In an increasingly competitive climate, keeping your fleet on the road and being efficient as possible is an important business priority. TotalEnergies' range of engine oils, coolants and gear and transmission fluids are designed to keep lorries, buses, coaches and other heavy goods vehicles on the road whilst ensuring low operating costs for your business.
Commercial Vehicle Engine Oil - RUBIA
RUBIA is a comprehensive range of engine oil lubricant that meets all major truck manufacturer specifications. All are manufacturer-approved, surpassing the needs of multi-vehicle fleets and are designed to fully comply with the ACEA and API specifications and environmental demands of the latest generation of diesel engines; conforming to EURO I, II, IV, V and VI, including EGR, SCR and DPF engines.
The fuel economy of your commercial vehicle fleet can be significantly affected by the type of engine oil that you use. Look for the Fuel Economy (FE) badge on RUBIA products for engine oils that will significantly lower the fuel consumption of your fleet – saving your business as much as 1 litre of fuel per 100km.
TotalEnergies range of OPTIMA engine oils are designed for heavy duty engines – meeting the API CK-4 and FA-4 specifications for cleaner and more fuel-efficient vehicles.
- Comprehensive range for commercial vehicles – including Fuel Economy and heavy duty engine products
- Extended drain intervals – reducing maintenance costs
- Improved engine performance – with less risk of sludge
- High quality products – from a world-leading lubricant provider
Commercial Vehicle Engine Coolants - TotalEnergies GLACELF and COOLELF
Did you know that 22% of vehicle failures are caused by problems with the cooling system? With TOTAL GLACELF and TOTAL COOLELF antifreeze and coolants, you can avoid unnecessary expenses and keep your commercial vehicles running efficiently.
- Exceptional performance – in both high and low temperatures
- Variety of options to suit your needs – including ready to use and concentrate products
- Avoid unnecessary expense – lower maintenance costs
- No worries – protects against engine breakdown, corrosion and overheating
Commercial Vehicle Gear and Transmission Oils
Just like the engine itself, it’s crucial that you keep your gearbox and drivetrain of your lorry, truck, bus or coach lubricated to ensure optimum performance and to protect it against wear and tear. TotalEnergies offers durable, high quality lubricants for your fleet of commercial vehicles, in the form of the TOTAL TRANSMISSION DUAL and TRANSMISSION GEAR range.
- Lower maintenance costs – thanks to extended drain periods
- Excellent protection against wear and corrosion – these oils can stand extreme pressure
- Low temperature fluidity – meaning less drag and fuel consumption even during cold starts
- Excellent stability in operation – due to the high viscosity index
- High compatibility with oil filters – due to antifoam properties
- Fuel economy options – to help you reduce fuel costs and protect the environment
Commercial Vehicle AdBlue®
AdBlue® is used in diesel commercial vehicles in order to reduce your fleet’s NOx emissions to within Euro VI standards. TOTAL AdBlue® is 32.5% urea and 67.5% demineralised water that is injected into the exhaust pipe before the selective catalytic reduction (SCR) system, where it reacts with the harmful NOx exhaust gases and becomes harmless nitrogen and water.
- Full compliance – with Euro VI (and Euro 6) emissions standards
- Biodegradable – non-hazardous product
- One solution – for all vehicle makes
Commercial Vehicle Oil Analysis - ANAC
For every fleet, time off the road through mechanical issues can become very expensive – it leads to late deliveries, unhappy customers, and maybe even lost business.
ANAC (Analysis Compared) service is designed for customers who want to make sure their equipment is running smoothly and diagnose problems before they happen. Using a small amount of your ‘in-use’ oil, we compare your sample against our comprehensive database, finding exact matches to diagnose potential troubles within your commercial vehicle’s mechanical parts including engines, transmissions, hydraulics and coolants.
- Early detection – detect problems before they become costly issues
- Compare your engine wear – identify vehicles where the running costs could be reduced
- No downtime – simply send us a sample of your ‘in-use’ lubricant to assess
- Reduce operating costs – and improve the reliability and performance of your fleet
Commercial Vehicle Diesel Additive
A diesel fuel additive used across your fleet of HGVs, trucks, buses and coaches can enhance performance, durability and fuel economy. EXCELLIUM Concentrate Diesel is proven to reduce fuel consumption by up to 5% and protects diesel filters from premature clogging thanks to rapid separation of fuel from water.
It preventing injector fouling, also leading to elongated engine lifespans. Time off the road is money, so using EXCELLIUM Concentrate Diesel is a preventative maintenance measure.
- Increased fuel economy – proven to reduce fuel consumption by up to 5%
- Improved efficiency – engines stay younger for longer thanks to reduced injector fouling
- Reduces environmental impact – lower CO₂ output and other harmful emissions
QUARTZ and RUBIA EV
TotalEnergies innovative RUBIA EV commercial electric vehicle lubricants and coolants save fleet managers time and lower costs. Made for heavy-duty conditions, they keep electric and hybrid engines, batteries and transmissions in exceptional condition.